1. Kisjes Studio (“the Website”) is owned and operated by Kisjes Muziekmakerij, ( “We”, “our”, “us”), whose registered office is at Wilhelminastraat 70, NL-7721CJ, Dalfsen, the Netherlands and you as a user of the Website (“you/your”).
4. We may alter these Conditions at any time and your use of the whole/any part of the Website following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
5. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the whole/any part of Website with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
6. The Website is subject to constant change. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website.
7. You shall not use the Website for any illegal or immoral purposes, and you will use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired.
8. You agree not to attempt any unauthorized access to any part or component of the Website; and you agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any Website users arising out of that user’s use of the Website, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
9. You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) suffered by us and arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your computer or internet access account.
10. We are not responsible for the availability of any external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of any third party websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
11. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
12. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us.
13. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
14. You should assume that everything you see and read on the Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided by the Conditions. All rights reserved.
15. We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any direct, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Website. However, nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
16. We will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise if you incur loss or damage by connecting to the Website through a third party’s hypertext link.
17. Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under English law where or insofar as such rights cannot be derogated from by contract.
18. If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
20. These Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
21. Your use of the Downloads from the Website is conditional upon your prior acceptance of all Conditions referred to herein.
22. All sales are final. A sale is confirmed immediately when you begin to download a song from the Website and you will have no right to cancel your contract once the sale commences.
23. If a credit card or debit card is being used for a purchase, we will obtain pre approval from the credit or debit card company for the amount of the order and billing to your card occurs at the time of purchase. Please note: Credit and debit cards have daily spending limits that may prevent the processing of your order. If a purchase has been declined online due to credit or debit card issues, please ensure all data is correct and resubmit. If the transaction is not accepted online, you will not be able to use that card for your purchase and should use another payment card.
24. The price for a particular Download will be the price displayed on the Website at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices for Downloads at any time and do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering.
25. We reserve the right to change options relating to music downloadable from the Website without prior notice.
26. For assistance with billing questions or other order enquiries please contact us by clicking here You shall be authorized, to the extent permitted by law, to use, burn and export Downloads purchased only for personal, non-commercial use, and not for redistribution, transfer, assignment or sublicense. Any burning or exporting capabilities shall not constitute a grant or waiver of any rights of the copyright owners and the delivery of a Download to you does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the product.
27. If you wish to contact please click here.
28. All promotional or complimentary downloads on the Website are restricted to a maximum of 3 downloads per user.
1. We will deal with your personal data in compliance with the current NL data protection legislation. Kisjes Studio (“The Website”) is owned and operated by Kisjes Muziekmakerij. Please note this applies only to Kisjes Studio, Kisjes Muziekmakerij (“The Companies”), not to other companies’ or organizations’ websites to which we link. Personal data will be collected, processed and used by The Companies for the purposes of providing The Companies services and products to you and the other purposes mentioned below.
2. We may hold personal data relating to the transactions you enter into with others or us through The Website. We will disclose personal data to a party to the transaction to assist your transaction. When you purchase an item from us, we collect your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address for the purpose of processing your order and notifying you of the status of your order. This allows us to involve you in our purchasing process, to administer the purchasing process, to fulfill our obligations and to notify you if there are any issues with the purchasing process as well as to arrange for payment. Information may be used to check your credit status and credit account details for ordering purposes and to bill for services or products used or purchased. We may use the data collected to obtain clearance of your credit card payment.
3. Because the Internet infrastructure is global, the information you provide may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to countries that do not have similar data protection legislation. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
5. The Companies may disclose your personal data acting in good faith if it believes such action is necessary: to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend the rights or property of The Companies, enforce this online agreement or to protect the interests of its users.
9. We take precautions with customer information and personal data. However, except in the case of death or personal injury, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any security breaches that may occur.
10. It is important for you to let us know if you think that the data we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete. You may remove, change or modify information from our database by contacting the webmaster.
11. If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your personal data or your rights under this online agreement please contact us by
What is a cookie?
“A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user’s hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a web site. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user’s identification card, which tell a web site when the user has returned.”
Controlling cookies on our site.
If you don’t want to receive certain categories of cookies then you can change your cookie settings via your browser.
Note: most sections of our websites do work without cookies, but you will lose some features and functionality if you choose to disable cookies. For example, you won’t be able to log in to your account or buy products from our store.
Strictly necessary cookies.
These cookies are essential to enable you to move about the site, log in to your account, save your shopping basket, remember your cookie preferences and provide certain features you have requested.
These cookies enhance the functionality of our website by storing your preferences. For example, turning on/off animations or dismissing promotions on our site.
3rd party cookies.
Many sections of our websites depend on embedding content from external websites such as Facebook, Flickr, Google Analytics, Google Maps, Google Plus, SoundCloud, Tumblr, Twitter and YouTube. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant 3rd party website for more information on the cookies that these services may store on your computer.